Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sponsor Introduction: Llama Fabrics

Celestial Star QAL with from blank pages...


I am so excited to introduce to you Llama Fabrics today! They have recently become one of my favorite shops to purchase fabric from. They have great fabrics selections, great service, as well as great prices. Chio was kind enough to tell us a little bit about her sweet shop.





A little about the shop, it got started from my desire to stay home with my kids at least for their first years, I love sewing and quilting, so that's how I got the idea to sell fabric, I started with very little, and then here I Am one year and 4 months later! I love what I do, picking the fabric that I will sell is the best part, so many collections to choose from, but what I pick at the end is what I would love for myself :))) and of course the customers too!! haha!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/194121121/jungle-ave-by-sara-lawson-art-gallery

Right now I'm really loving the Jungle Collection, all the colors makes me happy and the Emmy Grace by Bary J, I think is so romantic, and of course a long time favorite is Rapture, I love every fabric from that collection.

I have coming up, Winged by Bonnie Christine, Glow by Amy Butler, Far Far Away by Heather Ross, all the collections including basics from Cotton and Steel, Butterfly Dance by Natalie Lymer, Gleeful by Sew Caroline...

I just opened a Instagram account, I'm ashamed to tell you, is long time overdue!! I really don't know how it works really, I haven't even uploaded any pictures yet, but here is the link: instagram.com/llamafabrics


Thank you Chio!  She is so generous in offering one of the grand prizes - that anyone can win, no matter what size finished project you make. (The final link up opens Sept.  29th and closes Oct 5th). Look at this beautiful bundle of Butterfly Dance by Natalie Lymar





Isn't it dreamy?!! Thank you so much!

You can follow Llama Fabrics on Facebook as well as recently on Instagram!


You can check out all the sponsors and prizes on this post.



Diane




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.